Tuesday, February 2, 2021 / by Ken Couture
Love is in the air and so are great deals across the Las Vegas valley! Many local businesses and restaurants are expected to offer deals and specials on Valentine’s Day.
You can check out the list of deals we have compiled below. Check back often for updates as the holiday approaches.
- Cupido Cocktail — $10
- 4-course or a la cart meal
- Ahi Tuna Makoto
- Beetroot Gnocchi
- 26 oz Tomahawk Steak served with Lobster Mac N Cheese, Sous vide heirloom carrots, asparagus, and pearl onions. Sides of homemade Steak sauce and chimichurri
- German Chocolate Cake Sphere
Reflection Bay at Lake Las Vegas: Reservations are open to the public beginning Monday, Feb. 1. To make a reservation for either event, guests can call the club at 702-945-2158.
- Valentine’s dinner on Saturday, Feb. 13
- Appetizer choices include: Lump crab cake, steak tartare, a classic lobster bisque or shaved apple and chicory salad
- Dinner choices include: pan seared sea scallops with truffle and celery root puree, crispy jidori chicken and beef tenderloin wellington and lobster ravioli with melted leeks and truffled crumbs.
- Classic desserts including: Tiramisu mousse, flourless chocolate cake with raspberry puree and Champagne sabayon.
- Sweetheart Brunch on Sunday, Feb. 14 starts at 10 a.m.
- Brunch includes: Pecan apple pancakes, crab cake benedict, chorizo and cheddar frittata, avocado toast served with poached egg and shortrib beni.
- An assortment of desserts and a bottomless mimosa and Bloody Mary bar throughout the morning.
Follow us on:
FB: Ken Couture Realty Your Home Sold Guaranteed
Twitter: Ken Couture
Pinterest: Ken Couture
LinkedIn: Ken Couture Your Home Sold Guaranteed
Contact us at: